This wine, fruit, and bubbly mixture is perfect for every season of the year, including wintertime. I like to use white wine instead of red because of the lighter flavor and crispness that the white wine gives, especially when mixed with the fruit. I also add 100% pineapple juice because of the combination of tanginess and sweetness that it provides, without adding any extra sugar.
Image credit: thepinksprinkle.com
- 1 bottle of sweet white wine
- 1 bottle of champagne
- 1 orange
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 12 strawberries
- 1 cup 100% pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup brandy (optional)
- 1/4 cup honey (optional to sweeten the sangria if needed)
- Pour the white wine and pineapple juice into a large pitcher.
- Wash and cut the fruit and add to the pitcher.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, but up to 1 day.
- Just before serving, pour in champagne and brandy and stir well.
- Garnish with fruit and enjoy!
- Organic ingredients are recommended
- To lessen the alcohol content, substitute ginger ale for the champagne and omit the brandy.
GET MORE STUFF LIKE THIS
IN YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
(Visited 990 times, 2 visits today)